All Weather Track Hire
Our Polytrack is available to hire on weekdays when we are not racing. You can download our terms & conditions of use here. For more details and to book, please contact Tracey O’Meara on 01342 831718, or email her at email@example.com.
Owners & Trainers
Our Commitment to You
Upon arrival at Lingfield Park Racecourse, all Owners and Trainers will be given a voucher which can be redeemed at our ‘Owners & Trainers Bar’, along with complimentary tea and coffee.
Our staff are always available to answer any questions you might have. The full details of the policy are shown below:
- Complimentary tickets for single owners (6) and partnerships/ syndicates (8). Additional tickets are available at the discounted price of £10. Please note that you can only request up to eight additional tickets. (Additional tickets include a race card and access to owners and trainers facilities).
- Complimentary light snack
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Annual car park label
- Complimentary bottle of champagne for every winning owner
- Complimentary DVD and photograph of winning horse
- All ARC fixtures to be included in the ROA badge scheme
- All ARC fixtures to have a big screen on site
Lingfield Park has superb facilities for owners, including the Trackside Restaurant where you can enjoy panoramic views of the racetrack with a delicious three course meal.
Winter Warmer – Dine from £20 per person
Book our ‘Owners & Trainers Winter Warmer’. The Winter Warmer includes a table in our Panoramic Trackside Restaurant overlooking the finishing line. Tables are exclusively yours throughout the raceday with a 3-course carvery menu. The cost per person is just £20. This offer must be pre-booked and prepaid by 4:00 PM on the last working day prior to the fixture. Maximum of 6 guests per runner. Call 01342 834 800 (Option 1) to book or to get more details on a private hospitality box. Please note this offer is subject to availability and is valid from Thursday, October 27th 2016 to Tuesday, April 11th 2017 . Exclusions may apply.
Trainer and Owner Facilities
- Two complimentary guest tickets
- Complimentary light snacks
- Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits
- Text messaging service ahead of racing for all ARC tracks
- Clear signage for horse movements
- Post-race endoscope available for hire
- Parade Ring Safety Officer at every fixture
- Equine facilities and treatment boxes furnished to a high standard
- Quality, complimentary, veterinary care whilst on the racecourse
For all queries in advance of a raceday, please contact Tracey O’Meara on 01342 831718, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nothing matters more to us than looking after the horses and jockeys. We agree with recognised animal welfare organisations that horses have the right to a decent and fulfilling life. Our role at our racecourse is to minimise any risk to horse and jockeys.
ARC is committed to the care of horses. As a minimum, each course has:
- Clear signage for horse movements
- A post-race endoscope facility
- A post-race horse monitor (to spot signs of distress or injury, and to action remedial steps)
- Treatment boxes furnished to a high standard
- A quality panel of veterinary surgeons and back-up team.
Lingfield Park Racecourse is licensed and regulated by the British Horseracing Authority (BHA). The BHA sets and polices the standards for equine facilities and veterinary care at all racecourses in Great Britain.
The BHA also provides their own Veterinary Officer at each meeting to ensure that these strict standards are adhered to. We also employ top class Veterinary Surgeons and deploy them around the track, the parade ring and the stable yard to ensure that a vet will be on the scene literally within seconds of an incident.
Our Veterinary Officer’s first priority after diagnosing any injury is to provide a calm environment to effectively treat the horse. As soon as an injury assessment has been made, a horse ambulance will be called to the scene and will transport the horse back to the stable yard or to the local Equine Hospital, where further treatment can be undertaken.
To learn more about British Horseracing’s work to protect horses, please visit www.britishhorseracing.com
Horseracing in Britain also has its own designated charity. Retraining of Racehorses (RoR) is British Horseracing’s official charity for the welfare of horses who have retired from racing. The role of Retraining of Racehorses (ROR) is:
- To raise funds from within the Racing Industry to help support the charitable retraining and re-homing of former racehorses
- Help provide facilities for the care, retraining and re-homing of former racehorses.
- Promotes the adaptability of racehorses to other equestrian activities
- To run a well established programme of competition sponsorship and clinics to educate and improve riders handling former racehorses.
The charity’s ultimate goal is to achieve a balance between the number of horses leaving Racing and the number of enthusiastic, and suitable, new homes where horses are placed.
To find out more about ROR click here; www.ror.org.uk
If you have any concerns about the welfare of racehorses, please email email@example.com.
Racing Office Details
Tel: 01342 831 718
Fax: 01342 832833
Leading organisations in British Horseracing have come together to increase awareness of the high standards of equine welfare in the sport. The initiative aims to improve understanding of the care given to our horses throughout and after their racing careers have ended.
The campaign is supported by the BHA, RCA, ROA, PJA, NTF, NASS, The Jockey Club and ARC.
To find out more, please visit: www.thehorsecomesfirst.com.