Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club Hotel offers 6 accessible rooms, located on the 2nd & 3rd Floor. With easy lift access, each room consists of a King Size Bed, Air Conditioning, Mini Fridge, Flat Screen Television and bathrooms with walk-in shower or bath/shower combination. Disabled parking bays are also available on a first come/first served basis close to the Hotel Entrance.
On racedays, a disabled viewing area is available trackside towards the winning post. We do remind all racegoers that only the disabled user and their carer use this facility. If you see any abuse of this policy, please direct your complaint to one of our raceday stewards who would be happy to help.
The Grandstand & Directors Suites and the Trackside Restaurant are equipped with a lift to make access very straightforward. In addition, the Upper & Lower Eclipse and the Pavillion Suites are also wheelchair friendly.
When booking a table or Hospitality in any of our facilities, please advise of any access restrictions so that we can provide a suitable table for your requirements.
Lingfield Park Resort consists of a racecourse with an integrated Marriott Hotel & Country Club. We pride ourselves on the facilities we provide, and our polite and professional staff make every effort to ensure customers who visit our racecourse and stay at the Marriott Hotel & Country Club have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Safety at the Resort is paramount and our newly built Hotel surpasses the latest building codes with a mist sprinkler system throughout and early warning detection and notification specifically designed with disabled guests in mind.
The racecourse buildings and grounds have continually evolved and provide excellent facilities for accessible users also.
The services and facilities we provide include:
- Wheelchair loan to our guests, provided free of charge with a returnable deposit (please book in advance).
- Portable hearing aid loops are in place, some are built into the infrastructure of the buildings
- Staff trained on the Disability Discrimination Act on duty to provide assistance
- Dedicated accessible parking, stewarded on race days and positioned within the racecourse enclosures for the closest access to the racecourse buildings and facilities.
- Ramps and flush door thresholds for easy access.
- Lifts to all floors of the Grandstand, Hotel and wheelchair lift to the Upper Eclipse Hospitality Suite.
- Table service in all restaurants and personal service when requested to all other bars and service areas.
- Viewing area for wheelchair users for racing.
- Hotel bedrooms and bathrooms equipped to the latest DDA standards specifically designed for disabled guests; including panic buttons, dedicated sounders, flashing light within the smoke alarms and vibrating pillows on the beds. The hotel also provides trained staff and accessible equipment for the Breathe Health Club & Spa.
- We provide free transport from Lingfield railway station on request to all our hotel guests.
- Accessible toilets in every building.
Click here to download our Accessibility Statement (pdf, 196kb)
Frequently Asked Questions:
I am disabled and have a registered carer. What is the cost for admission on a raceday?
Disabled guests pay the full ticket price on-the-gate, but their carer is admitted free of charge.
Where do I park if I am staying overnight at the Hotel?
If you drive through the main Hotel entrance and pass the public car park on the left, you can drive towards the hotel and park your vehicle in the Disabled bays providing you display your blue badge.
Where do I park if I am coming on a raceday?
Coming from Lingfield Village, the Disabled car park is clearly signposted on your right-hand side before you reach the main entrance. This is stewarded on racedays from gates open (usually two hours before the first race).
How do I book an accessible bedroom at the Marriott Hotel?
You can book an Accessible room through our online booking system. However, if you would prefer to speak to us directly, please telephone the Hotel directly on 01342 834800 and we would be glad to help.
Who do I contact to arrange a wheelchair for use during my stay?
Please contact our Health, Safety & Security Manager Stuart Carrier at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01342 831717.
I would like to book either Hospitality or a Restaurant table but require wheelchair access – is there anywhere that I cannot book into?
No: All of our Hospitality suites are suitable for wheelchair users. Please make sure that you mention any requirements when booking so that we can ensure the room is set up to be comfortable for all guests.